IEEE-1394 FireWire Adapter - 9 Pin to 6 Pin F/M
Product ID: FIRE96FM
Convert a 9-pin Firewire 800 cable for use with a 6-pin Firewire device
Supports data transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps
In stock: +
USA: 470 | Canada: 77
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The FIRE96FM FireWire 800 to FireWire 400 Adapter converts a 9-pin FireWire connector into a 6-pin FireWire connector and is capable of data transfer rates of up to 400Mbps.
A convenient solution for applications requiring large file transfers, the FireWire adapter provides a high speed link that minimizes data transfer time (e.g. transferring digital video files from a DV camcorder to a computer, etc.).
Designed and constructed for both durability and convenience, theFireWire 800 to FireWire 400 Adapter (9-pin to 6-pin) is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts your FireWire 800 connector into a 6-pin FireWire 400 connector, allowing you to use your old FireWire devices while eliminating upgrade costs
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Converts a 9-pin Firewire 800 cable for use with a 6-pin Firewire 400 device
- Connect multiple FireWire compliant devices together
|ASI Distribution USA||112317|
|Ingram Micro USA||GV9490|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Firewire 800 (9 pin; IEEE 1394b) Female|
|Connector B||1 - Firewire 400 (6 pin; IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Type and Rate||FireWire 400 IEEE-1394a - 400 Mbit/s|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - IEEE-1394 FireWire Adapter - 9 Pin to 6 Pin F/M|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.