2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Cable Adapter - F/M
Product ID: RJ45SPLITTER
Connect two 10/100 Ethernet devices to a single Cat5/Cat5e cable drop
Ideal for 10/100Mbps Ethernet application (Not suitable for Gigabit network (1000Mbps).
In stock: +
USA: 1656 | Canada: 40
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Cable Adapter increases the number of RJ45 network connections on an RJ45 outlet, allowing two 10/100 Ethernet signals through a single Cat5/Cat5e wire.
Please note that the the RJ45 Splitter cable requires a second RJ45 Splitter cable at the opposite end of the line.
- Allows two 10/100 Ethernet signals through a single Cat 5/5e wire
- Must have a second RJ45SPLITTER at opposite end of line
- Cannot be used to share a single network line with two computers - use a hub instead
- Example: Use an RJ45SPLITTER to combine two cables into one RJ45 wall outlet, and an RJ45SPLITTER at the other outlet to split one line back to two
|ASI Distribution USA||87900|
|D and H||RJ45SPLITTER|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4512|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||8|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Cable Length||13 in [330 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Product Length||13 in [330 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - RJ45 Ethernet Splitter 1 RJ45M - 2 RJ45F|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.