6ft Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F
Product ID: MXT100
Extend your EGA monitor cable or mouse cable by 6ft
DB9 male to DB9 female connectors
3292 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MXT100 Straight Through Serial Cable, features one DB9 male connector and one DB9 female connector, providing a high quality serial mouse or EGA monitor extension.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials to ensure durability, the MXT100 is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to extend the reach of your mouse or EGA monitor cable by 6ft, eliminating cable length restrictions
- Replace worn-out or missing monitor or mouse cables with this high quality, 6ft Straight Through Serial Cable -DB9 M/F
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Extends EGA monitor cable
- Extends mouse cable
|ASI Distribution USA||88358|
|D and H||MXT100|
|Ingram Micro USA||302433|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F|
Replacement 6ft cable for connecting your serial devices
Connect two DB9 equipped serial devices
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 6ft
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MXT100. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.