Cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
1136 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This Null Modem Cable Adapter features one DB9 male and one DB9 female connector - a cost-saving way to convert a straight through cable into a null modem cable.
The DB9F Null modem adapter is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
- Easy to use and intall
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Converts a straight through 9 pin cable into a null modem cable
|ASI Distribution USA||81645|
|D and H||NM9MF|
|Ingram Micro USA||K90236|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/F|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the NM9MF. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/F