Convert a DB9 male port to a DB25 male port
1501 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a 9-pin female serial port to a 25-pin male port
- Easy to use and intall
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Converts a 9 pin serial port to a 25 pin
|D and H||AT925FM|
|Ingram Micro USA||CK9825|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 9 to 25 PIN ADAPTOR|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the AT925FM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - DB9 to DB25 Serial Cable Adapter - F/M