Blue Cat 6 Stranded UTP Patch Cable - By the Foot
Product ID: WIRC6PATCHBL
Available in various colors for easy identification and color-coding
0 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
StarTech.com's Cat6 UTP Patch Cables offer reliable Ethernet connections. Sold by the foot, this Cat6 UTP cable is ETL verified to meet or exceed all Category 6 performance standards and features a durable blue jacket that simplifies departmental color coding while providing rugged flexibility for network connections.
To ensure long-lasting performance, our high quality Cat6 UTP Patch Cables offer PVC molded strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination point from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enjoy the low cost savings by buying bulk Cat 6 cables
- Customize your installation by buying by the foot
- Category 6 offers the ultimate in network performance
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Can be used in any 10Base-T, 100Base-TX or 1000Base-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) network
- Can be used in home, office and other environments
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 500 MHz|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the WIRC6PATCHBL. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.