2 Port USB A Female Slot Plate Adapter
Product ID: USBPLATE
Provides two USB port connections to a motherboard
Two standard A-type USB outlets mounted on a plate with 11.25 inch (285.75mm) cable to the 5 pin connectors
Supports 4 or 5 pin motherboard connections
2196 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The USBPLATE 2 Port USB A Slot Plate converts the USB pins from most AT style Pentium (and newer) motherboards to 2 standard USB A-Style ports. The plate can be mounted on the rear panel of a computer case, adding two USB A female ports for simple connection to USB peripheral devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add two standard A Female ports to the back of your computer
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Check your motherboard's manual for it's USB pinout diagram
- USBPLATE wiring scheme: Red=Power, Green=Signal, White=Signal, Black=Ground
|ASI Distribution USA||81650|
|Ingram Micro USA||418694|
|Connector A||2 - IDC (5 pin; Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||2 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 OUTLET USB PLATE|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USBPLATE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.