1 Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card
Product ID: PEX2IDE
Add a 2-channel IDE port to a computer through a PCI Express slot
2-channel IDE port supports two drives
48-bit LBA support
Supports ATA/ATAPI commands
In stock: +
USA: 264 | Canada: 24
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
This PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card provides a cost-effective way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by converting a PCI Express port into an IDE port.
Providing data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, the IDE controller card offers an efficient way to add an IDE channel with support for two IDE drives on the same channel.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI Express IDE controller card provides both standard and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 2-channels support two IDE drives simultaneously with support for UDMA 6 transfer mode
- Support for 48-bit LBA for compatibility with high capacity hard drives over 137 GB
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Add an additional IDE port to a computer system
- Replace a failed IDE port
- Add an IDE port for connecting legacy ATA devices such as old hard drives and tape drives
|ASI Distribution USA||87320|
|D and H||PEX2IDE|
|Ingram Micro USA||Q16080|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||JMicron - JMB368|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - IDE (40 Pin; EIDE/PATA) Male|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000 |
Windows® Server 2012, 2008 R2
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available PCI Express expansion slot|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express IDE Controller Card|
|Included in Package||1 - IDE Cable|
|Included in Package||1 - Low Profile Bracket|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.