2 Port 12V 1 Port 24V Dual Profile PCI Powered USB Card
Add two 12 volt and one 24 volt PoweredUSB ports to any PC with a PCI slot
2 external 12V and 1 external 24V Powered USB Connectors
SATA Power to LP4 adapter included
Includes low-profile/half-height mounting bracket for small form factor cases
The PCI1224PUSB 2 Port 12V 1 Port 24V Dual Profile PCI Powered USB Card adds two 12V and one 24V Powered USB ports to any computer, through an available PCI Slot.
Drawing power from either the PCI slot or the computer power supply, the Powered USB adapter card provides up to 3A of current to each connected device, allowing for up to three Powered USB devices to be installed at a time.
Plus, this Adapter Card can be connected to StarTech.com's 2 Port 12V/24V Powered USB Adapter Card (PUSBADAP), to create two additional Powered USB ports, without using an extra PCI slot. A Full-height bracket is attached to the adapter, and a low profile/half-height bracket is included in the packaging box for small form factor systems.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 24V is enough power to run a full-sized printer, with two 12V ports for scanners or pole displays all in one card
- Enables a low-cost, standard, slimline, or SFF PC to become a powerful retail system
- Both full-height and low-profile/half-height brackets are provided for compatibility with all chassis styles
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000, ME
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2003(32/64)
- Ideal for adding portable scanners, receipt printers, and digital scales to new Retail Point-of-Sale (POS), or Point-of-Care (POC) PCs
- Install into integrated Kiosks to provide power to Parking Garage/Gas Station receipt printers
- Provide power and data connection to remote surveillance cameras
- Upgrade Mobile Computing systems such as delivery services/overland transportation vehicles
- Gaming industry (joysticks with feedback mechanisms)
- External CD-ROM, DVD drive and Hard drives that require more than 500mA current
|ASI Distribution USA||86091|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Low Profile (SP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||Renesas/NEC - D720101GJ|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - PoweredUSB 24V (8 pin; Host Side) Female|
|2 - PoweredUSB 12V (8 pin; Host Side) Female|
|Internal Ports||1 - IDC (10 pin; Motherboard Header) Male|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000, ME
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2003(32/64)
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Card can be powered by either an LP4 or 7-pin SATA Power connection (dongle included)|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Length||5.7 in [145 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.2 oz [90.7 g]|
|Product Width||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Powered USB Card|
|1 - LP4 to SATA adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Add three 12 volt PoweredUSB ports to any PC with a PCI Express slot
Power an IDE hard drive from a SATA Power connection.
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCI1224PUSB. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 2 Port 12V 1 Port 24V Dual Profile PCI Powered USB Card