1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
Add a high-speed parallel port (EPP/ECP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
Standard and low profile bracket included
Data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbps
This high performance PCI based EPP/ECP parallel adapter card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC. A cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports).
The adapter card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC. The card supports Windows® Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS® and Linux®, plus IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel adapter card provides both standard bracket and low profile/half-height brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Standard and low profile bracket included allowing install into almost any system
- Up to 3 times faster than legacy ISA or on-board parallel ports providing fast and reliable parallel communication
- Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, ME, NT, 98, 95
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip® drives, and memory card readers
|ASI Distribution USA||81685|
|D and H||PCI1PECP|
|Ingram Micro USA||418550|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||ASIX/MosChip - MCS9805CV|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.5 Mbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Microsoft WHQL Certified||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, ME, NT, 98, 95
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
|Product Height||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.1 oz [60 g]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Port PCI Parallel Card|
|1 - Low-Profile PCI bracket|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Add 2 high-speed parallel ports (EPP/ECP/SPP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add a parallel port to your low profile/small form factor computer through a PCI expansion slot
Extend your printer switchbox connections by 50ft
Connect a parallel printer to a PC or dataswitch
Connect your PC or dataswitch to a parallel printer
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCI1PECP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
I got this for flashing files, and it works great! At first, i had trouble with the driver, but the excellent customer service knew exactly what to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install my serial / parallel card in Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10? (.exe method)
- How do I install my serial / parallel card in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- I installed my new expansion card and now the computer cannot load the operating system. What do I do?
- I have installed my new expansion card but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
360° View Gallery