1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card with Re-mappable Address
Add a fully featured, re-mappable I/O parallel port to your PC using a PCI expansion slot
Supports re-mapping of memory I/O ranges for legacy peripherals (278, 378, and 3BC legacy ISA addresses)
Universal PCI card supports 32/64-bit, PCI/PCI-X, 3.3/5V slots
Auto-switching between EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP modes
503 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The PCI1PM Re-mappable 1-Port PCI Parallel Card adds a fully-featured, I/O mapped IEEE 1284 parallel port to your system using a PCI expansion slot.
Saving time and money in costly upgrades of legacy hardware, this re-mappable parallel card can be installed and configured using legacy memory ranges (278, 378, and 3BC legacy ISA addresses) under DOS® and Windows® operating systems, for compatibility with legacy devices such as security dongles that require a specific memory I/O range for operation.
The card also supports standard installations, with plug-and-play WHQL certified drivers for Windows®, as well as support for DOS® and Linux®.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Re-mappable memory I/O ranges provide a simple, compatible solution for connecting legacy parallel devices and dongles
- Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- WHQL certified drivers provide a hassle-free, plug-and-play installation on Windows® systems
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, DOS
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- Install legacy peripherals such as software protection dongles, JTAG chip programmers, data acquisition, machine process control and scientific measurement systems requiring specific I/O ranges specified
- Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip® drives, and memory card readers
|ASI Distribution USA||115544|
|D and H||PCI1PM|
|Ingram Micro USA||KZ8087|
|Product Height||0.5 in [13 mm]|
|Product Length||4.8 in [121 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.6 oz [75 g]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [61 mm]|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||Sunix - UL7512EQ|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.8Mbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Microsoft WHQL Certified||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, DOS
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Supports re-mapping I/O to 278, 378, and 3BC legacy ISA addresses|
|System and Cable Requirements||Unused PCI slot|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Parallel Card|
|1 - Low-Profile bracket|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - User Manual|
Add a parallel port to your low profile/small form factor computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add a high-speed parallel port (EPP/ECP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add 2 high-speed parallel ports (EPP/ECP/SPP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add a parallel port and two RS-232 serial ports to your PC through a PCI expansion slot
Connect your PC or dataswitch to a parallel printer
Connect a parallel printer to a PC or dataswitch
Extend your printer switchbox connections by 50ft
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCI1PM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
I was in search of a way to keep older equipment working with Windows 7. This card is the real deal. It works exactly as advertised. We quickly ordered 2 more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install my serial card in Windows Vista / 7 / 8? (.exe method)
- How do I install my serial card in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- I installed my new expansion card and now the computer cannot load the operating system. What do I do?
- I have installed my new expansion card but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card with Re-mappable Address
360° View Gallery