3 ft 1s1p USB to Serial Parallel Port Adapter Cable
Product ID: ICUSB2321284
Add one RS232 Serial, and one IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your computer through a single USB connection
Easy to setup and install - plug and play for most operating systems
No external power needed - draws power from the USB connection
Thin, lightweight design
The ICUSB2321284 1S1P USB to Serial/Parallel Adapter Cable enables you to connect DB9 RS232 serial devices and IEEE 1284 parallel devices to your PC or Linux laptop or desktop computer, through a single USB port, as though the computer offered onboard connectors.
An innovative solution, the adapter cable features both a parallel and serial port that can be used simultaneously, delivering serial and parallel data rates of up to 921.6 Kbps and 1Mbps (respectively) to ensure optimum performance from your connected devices.
Simple to install and use, the serial/parallel USB adapter is a cost-effective solution that bridges the connectivity gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Single cable USB to Serial and Parallel design enables two legacy devices to be connected to a host computer through a single USB port
- Drawing power from the USB bus saves the hassle of carrying an external power adapter for the add-on ports
- Support for Windows® and Linux® operating systems allow for simple installation onto many desktop and laptop platforms
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8 (32bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), CE 5.0
Windows Server® 2012
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer laptops, desktops and servers that lack integrated RS-232 Serial and/or Parallel ports
- Connect to console ports, UPS, and other devices in the server room/server closet
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync
|ASI Distribution USA||127313|
|D and H||ICUSB2321284|
|Ingram Micro USA||NB8677|
|Port Style||Cable Adapter|
|Bus Type||USB 2.0|
|Industry Standards||RS232, IEEE 1284, USB 1.1|
|Chipset ID||ASIX/MosChip - MCS7715|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Max Baud Rate||921.6 Kbps|
|Data Bits||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Parity||Even, Odd, Mark, Space, None|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), CE 5.0
Windows Server® 2012
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Length||39.4 in [1000 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.5 oz [72 g]|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to Serial & Parallel cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ICUSB2321284. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.