2 Port ISA RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART
Product ID: ISA2S550
Add 2 RS232 ports to legacy computer systems through an ISA slot
Includes drivers for Windows® 3.1, 95, 98, NT4, NT5
Supports COM1-COM7 and IRQ 3,4,5,9,10,11,12,15 settings for each port
540 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
StarTech.com's ISA-based RS232 Serial Card (16550 UART) can be installed in an ISA motherboard slot to add two RS232 serial COM ports, with support for data transfer rates of up to 460.8Kbps for peak serial device performance.
The ISA Serial Adapter Card includes drivers for Windows® 3.1, 95, 98, NT4 and NT5, and offers a full built-in jumper set to ensure easy configuration and broad compatibility.
A cost-effective solution for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, digital cameras, printers, ISDN terminal adapters and more, to a system, the ISA serial card is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Built-in jumpers allow easy configuration to any free IRQ
- Data transfer rates of up to 460.8 Kbits/sec. for peak serial device performance
- Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instructions
View full OS compatibility
DOS, Windows 95, 98, ME; Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit); Linux
- Manufacturing (CNC machinery, process control equipment, bar code scanners, serial printers)
- POS (credit/debit card readers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, cash registers, scales)
- Consumer (modems, PDAs, digital cameras, printers)
- Security (UPS control, access key panels, video cameras, card readers, modems)
- Casino (video lottery terminals, slot machines)
- Environmental Control (lighting, temperature, clocks)
- Healthcare (patient monitoring equipment, nurses' stations, modems)
- Hotel Front Desk (serial printers, bar code scanners, keyboard, mouse, receipt printer, credit/debit card reader)
- Hospitality/Restaurant (credit card/debit card reader, serial printers)
- ISDN Networking
|ASI Distribution USA||88337|
|D and H||ISA2S550|
|Ingram Micro USA||221787|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Chipset ID||ASIX/MosChip - MCS9820CV|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - ISA (16-bit) Male|
|External Ports||2 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Max Baud Rate||460.8 Kbps|
|OS Compatibility||DOS, Windows 95, 98, ME; Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit); Linux|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - I/O CARD|
|1 - Instruction Sheet|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ISA2S550. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.