2S1P PCI Serial Parallel Combo Card with 16550 UART
Product ID: PCI2S1P
Add a parallel port and two RS-232 serial ports to your PC through a PCI expansion slot
Two 16C550 serial ports with data transfer up to 115.2 Kbits/sec
One EPP/ECP parallel port with data transfer up to 1.5 Mbits/sec
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
The PCI2S1P PCI Serial/Parallel Combo Card turns a PCI slot into two external 16C550 serial ports and one external EPP/ECP parallel port - an all-in-one solution that gives you both parallel and serial connections while taking up only one PCI slot.
Suitable for installation in a small form factor computer, the PCI serial/parallel card includes an optional low profile/half-height mounting bracket that makes installation easy.
The serial/parallel combo card is PCI plug and play ready and supports IRQ sharing for fast, simple installation. The combo card is supported in virtually any Microsoft Windows operating environment (Windows® 7, Server 2008 R2, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95 and NT4), and is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed compatibility with any PC running Windows®, DOS® or Linux® for simple integration into your application
- All three ports share only one IRQ, minimizing system resources required for the card
- Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instruction providing a hassle free serial solution
- Self service automated machines and kiosks to control serial devices such as scales, touchscreens, magnetic card readers, bar code scanners, receipt printers, label printers
- POS retail applications in grocery stores, and any other retail store to control keyboards, cash drawers, receipt printers, card readers / card swipes, scales, and elevated displays on poles
- Bank teller workstations in either full profile or low profile versions to control their serial devices such as cash drawers, card readers / card swipes, printers, keypads / pinpads, pen pads
- Standard ATM automated teller machines to control keypads, receipt printer, card readers / card swipes, touchscreen LCD's, camera control, etc.
- Used to control multiple surveillance / security cameras in a parking structure, office building, etc.
|ASI Distribution USA||81411|
|D and H||PCI2S1P|
|Ingram Micro USA||418555|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Chipset ID||ASIX/MosChip - MCS9835CV|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|External Ports||2 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|FIFO||Serial: 32 Bytes |
|Max Baud Rate||115.2 Kbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||Up to 1.5 Mbits/sec.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), XP Embedded, POS Ready 2009, Embedded System 2009, CE 5.0 / 6.0, 2000, 98SE, 95, DOS |
Windows® Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64)
|Product Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Height||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI 2S1P Card|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 Ribbon Cable|
|Included in Package||3 - Low Profile Brackets|
|Included in Package||1 - Driver CD|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery