4 Channel Low Profile PCI Sound Adapter Card AC97 3D Audio Effects
Add 4 channel audio to a desktop PC through a low profile PCI slot
4 channel audio output via 3.5mm mini-jacks
Support for EAX, Karaoke Key and Echoing
Built-in 32 Ohm earphone buffer
This PCI sound card provides high quality, multi-channel audio capability and is configured with low profile bracket that allows the card to be installed in a slim form factor or low profile PC case.
The sound card includes a microphone port for applications requiring audio input (voice chat etc.), two audio output ports for rich, clear sound, and a Line-In port for simple connection of auxiliary devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Hardware 4-channel audio outputs and support for EAX environmental audio extensions
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2003
- Replace failed or stereo-only onboard audio for a small form factor or full desktop system
- Upgrade to 5.1 audio for a desktop without onboard audio or less than 5.1 surround
- Build a inexpensive home theater PC or multimedia PC with surround sound capabilities
|ASI Distribution USA||81429|
|D and H||PCISOUND4LP|
|Bus Type||PCI (5 Volt)|
|Card Type||Low Profile (SP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||C-Media - CMI8738-SX|
|Industry Standards||PCI 2.2 Compliant|
|Audio Specifications||Supports 4 Channel 16 bit stereo audio
2 output (front and rear), 1 Microphone, 1 Line In(Aux)
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI (5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Internal Ports||1 - IDC (10 pin; Motherboard Header) Male|
|3 - MPC2 (4 pin; Audio) Male|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2003
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Standard Bracket is included|
|Product Height||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Product Length||4.8 in [121 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.8 oz [50 g]|
|Product Width||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4-channel PCI Sound Card|
|1 - Full profile Bracket|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Turn a USB port into a Stereo Sound Card
Connect your CD-ROM or DVD drives directly to your sound card for a high-quality audio signal
Extend the distance between your PC and speakers by up to 12ft
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device with standard RCA cables
Extend the connection distance between your computer and speakers by up to 6-feet
Split a single headphone jack into two
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCISOUND4LP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install my sound card in Windows Vista / 7? (.exe method)
- How do I install my sound card in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- I installed my new expansion card and now the computer cannot load the operating system. What do I do?
- I have installed my new expansion card but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 4 Channel Low Profile PCI Sound Adapter Card AC97 3D Audio Effects
360° View Gallery