Virtual 7.1 USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card
Turn a USB port into a virtual 7.1 channel Sound Card
Compliant with USB audio device class specification 1.0
Built-in volume control buttons
USB 2.0 compliant host interface and USB Audio Device Class specification 1.0
No drivers required for Windows XP/2000/Vista/7
674 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This USB to Audio Adapter lets you connect headphones or speakers, and a microphone to your computer without the need to unplug other devices!
Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specification 1.0, this USB to audio adapter couldn't be any simpler to install.
Compatible with Windows 98SE and up, the USB Audio Adapter integrates into any computer environment, providing superb sound quality and convenience that can't be matched.
Included with the USB Audio Adapter is the Xear 3D software for virtual 7.1 channel sound for use with Windows XP and Windows Vista™.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add speaker/headphone and MIC to almost any USB system without having to install drivers
- Built-in volume and mute controls and virtual 7.1 audio output for Windows
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- Add audio support to almost any USB enabled computer system
- Replace a failed onboard audio port for desktops or laptops
- Listen to 7.1 surround sound audio from regular headphones
|ASI Distribution USA||87703|
|D and H||ICUSBAUDIO7|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2317|
|Chipset ID||C-Media - CM108|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
|Product Height||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Product Length||2.2 in [57 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|Product Width||1 in [25.4 mm]|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 90°C (-40°F to 194°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 lb [0.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to Audio Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ICUSBAUDIO7. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Just what I needed
Sounds were coming from my laptop computer but not from the sound jack. This device solved my problem and now I can get wonderful sound to go through my movie protector. This device is great!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install my sound card in Windows Vista / 7 / 8? (.exe method)
- How do I install my sound card in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- I have installed my new USB device but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Virtual 7.1 USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card