2 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter
Product ID: PCIUSB3S2
Add 2 USB 3.0 ports to a desktop computer through a PCI slot
2 external USB 3.0 ports
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host connection
Provides up to 900mA of power over USB
25 | Canada:
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This product has been replaced with:2 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA Power (PCIUSB3S22)
The PCIUSB3S2 2-Port PCI to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card allows for legacy PCI slots to support the USB 3.0 standard, which is capable of data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0). Using USB 3.0 devices with this Card will allow data transfer rates at up to 1.3 Gbps, double the performance versus using USB 2.0 cards and peripherals.
Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices, this versatile PCI USB 3.0 card will work with any future USB 3.0 devices, while still being able to support older devices.
Designed for older PCI-based systems or computers with only PCI expansion slots left available, this adapter card allows those systems to stay relevant and up-to-date with the latest USB technology.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity with backwards compatibility to USB 2.0/1.x devices from a single PCI card
- Using USB 3.0 devices with this PCI Card will allow data transfer rates at up to 1.3 Gbps, double the performance versus using USB 2.0 cards and peripherals
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
View full OS compatibility
Windows XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8(32/64-bit)
- Add USB 3.0 capabilities to an older PCI-based system
- Expand system capabilities with additional external USB ports
- Enable high speed USB 3.0 data communication for external storage devices and audio/video devices
|ASI Distribution USA||110411|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||Renesas/NEC - µPD720200|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|External Ports||2 - USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.3 Gbps (PCI Bus)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8(32/64-bit)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available PCI expansion slot|
|Product Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Width||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.9 oz [54 g]|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||15% ~ 90% RH|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.1 oz [145 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI USB 3.0 card|
|1 - Low Profile Bracket|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCIUSB3S2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.