Mountable 4 Port Rugged Industrial SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
Product ID: ST4300USBM
Add 4 external,wall mountable USB 3.0 ports from a single USB connection
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, supporting transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x specifications and devices
37 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST4300USBM Mountable 4-Port Industrial USB Hub (USB 3.0) offers a simple way to expand a systems current USB capability by providing 4 additional external USB 3.0 ports from a single USB 3.0 host connection, with speeds up to 5 Gbps.
Designed for extreme operating environments, this industrial-grade hub provides reliability under almost any condition and can be securely mounted to most surfaces.
Fully compliant with the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specification, this industrial USB hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x specifications for simultaneous support of older USB peripherals or even older systems without USB capabilities.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Four USB 3.0 compliant ports with support for speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still compatible with USB 2.0/1.x devices at the same time
- An all metal chassis, built-in surface mounting brackets and choice of power input method makes this versatile enough for almost any environment
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
View full OS compatibility
Windows XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit) Mac OS 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6
- Locations where the hub needs to be securely mounted to a surface, such as a wall or under a desk
- Environments subject to large temperature variances or where physical damage may occur, such as within a factory
- Heavily trafficked areas where there is a concern for the USB cables becoming unplugged
|ASI Distribution USA||107966|
|D and H||ST4300USBM|
|Ingram Micro USA||DV8517|
|Chipset ID||VLI - VL810|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|1 - USB 3.0 B (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female|
|4 - USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit) Mac OS 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 3.0 port|
|Product Length||6 in [152 mm]|
|Product Width||2.3 in [59.6 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [23.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||16.9 oz [480 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (Red)|
|4 - USB Device Connection (Green)|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||47.7 oz [1350 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Industrial USB 3.0 Hub|
|1 - USB 3.0 cable (non-locking)|
|3 - Power Cord (NA, UK, EU)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST4300USBM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery