Professional 450 Watt ATX12V 2.01 Computer Power Supply w/ PCIe & SATA
Product ID: ATX2PW450PRO
Add a high performance 450W power supply to a standard ATX computer
ATX 2.01 compliant and 24/20 pin dual ATX connector for compatibility with existing standards
Premium EMI/RFI power filtration provides low noise and ripple for stable power delivery
0 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 450 Watt ATX12V 2.01 power supply offers a professional-grade PC power solution, with support for modern Intel and AMD dual-core CPU designs as well as PCI Express and SATA device connections.
Compliant with ATX12V 2.01 revision standards, the power supply offers dual 12V power rails and ensures broad compatibility with a 20/24 pin motherboard connection.
Designed to provide dependable, long-lasting power to your hard working AMD or Intel CPU based system, the 450 Watt power supply features an 80mm dual ball bearing fan to help keep the PSU cool. To ensure stable power delivery to the most demanding devices, the power supply features Quad+1 protection against short-circuit, over-power, over-voltage and no-load situations.
This high quality, professional-grade ATX12V 450W power supply is backed by StarTech.com's 3 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Automatic temperature-controlled fan keeps the power supply quiet during low power demand
- Compatible with many single/multi-core Intel or AMD ATX12V 2.01 compatible systems and full sized ATX cases.
- High performance components and connectors are designed for extra long life and provide maximum system performance
- Improves system reliability by providing stable power to all components
- Ideal for adding PCI Express and SATA power support to existing computers
- The perfect choice for new system builds and upgrades, including dual core CPU (Pentium D, Core 2 Duo, Athlon 64 X2) system designs
|ASI Distribution USA||82900|
|D and H||ATX2PW450PRO|
|Fans||1 - 80 mm|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Output Connectors||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin; v 2.x) Male|
|1 - ATX Split Power (20+4 pin; v 2.x) Male|
|1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin; v 1.x) Male|
|2 - SP4 (4 pin; Small Drive Power) Female|
|4 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|6 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Female|
|Air Flow Rate|
|Efficiency Rating||68% (Typical Load)|
|Power Factor Correction||No|
|Enclosure Type||Nickel-plated Steel|
|Product Length||5.9 in [150 mm]|
|Product Width||5.5 in [140 mm]|
|Product Height||3.4 in [86 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.4 lb [2 kg]|
|Current +12.0V1 (A)||17A|
|Current +12.0V2 (A)||16A|
|Current +12.0V3 (A)|
|Current +12.0V4 (A)|
|Current +3.3V (A)||30A|
|Current +5.0V (A)||45A|
|Current +5.0Vsb (A)||2.5A|
|Current -12.0V (A)||1A|
|Current -5.0V (A)|
|Input Voltage||115 ~ 230 AC|
|Input Current||10A ~ 5.5A|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.5 lb [2.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 450W ATX Power supply|
|1 - Power Cord (NA)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ATX2PW450PRO. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.