Internal USB 2.0 to Slim CD/DVD Optical SATA Adapter w/ SP4 Power
Convert a Slimline SATA optical drive to use an internal USB 2.0 connection
Connects to any standard internal USB header connect
Mounts directly and securely to the slim optical drive
Powered directly from the internal USB port
The USB2SLSATINT USB 2.0 to Slim SATA adapter lets you connect a Slimline SATA optical drive directly to a motherboard’s USB 2.0 header.
The adapter features a Slimline SATA connector on one side and a 5-pin USB 2.0 header connector on the other. The converter/adapter is powered via the USB connection, but includes a floppy drive (SP4) connector for additional power if required.
The adapter features a PCB-mounted design that can be securely fastened to the optical drive, eliminating loose connections and saving space within the computer chassis.
The Internal USB 2.0 to Slim SATA Adapter is backed by Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Designed for fully internal use, without any external cabling or additional adapters required
- Can be powered directly from the internal USB port, or from the computer power supply, for high powered optical drives
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support
No additional drivers or software required.
- Install a Slim SATA optical drive without having to use up the SATA ports
- Install an optical drive into a small form factor or embedded systems with limited space
- Turn an unused slim SATA optical drive from a laptop into a desktop optical drive
|ASI Distribution USA||102716|
|D and H||USB2SLSATINT|
|Ingram Micro USA||CT6680|
|Chipset ID||JMicron - JM20329|
|Compatible Drive Types (Type and Rate)||Slimline SATA|
|Drive Connectors||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin; Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - IDC (5 pin; Motherboard Header) Male|
|1 - SP4 (4 pin; Small Drive Power) Male|
|1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No Software or drivers required|
|Product Height||0.5 in [12.1 mm]|
|Product Length||4 in [102.3 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|Product Width||1 in [25 mm]|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.1 oz [60 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to Slimline SATA adapter|
|2 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard connection.
Connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Connect a front panel USB hub or card reader directly to a motherboard header connector
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2SLSATINT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Internal USB 2.0 to Slim CD/DVD Optical SATA Adapter w/ SP4 Power
360° View Gallery