1:2 Standalone USB 2.0 Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser - Flash Drive Copier
Easily duplicate one USB 2.0 Flash Drive to two Flash Drives simultaneously or Erase USB Flash Drives, without connecting to a computer
Standalone duplicator, no computer required
Supports USB 2.0/ USB 1.1 Flash Drives
Choose to copy either data only or the full storage capacity of the USB drive
698 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The USBDUP12 Standalone Flash Drive Duplicator/Eraser offers a quick and easy solution for cloning a USB flash drive to one or two target USB flash drives or erasing up to two thumb drives simultaneously without having to connect the drives to a computer system.
Featuring high performance duplications at up to 1.5GB per minute, the flash drive copier has a lightweight design and user friendly interface that includes an integrated LCD display. The duplicator can copy the entire source drive volume, or for quicker backups just the data on the drive.
In addition, the target USB ports of the duplicator also support connecting to external USB storage devices. The standalone USB duplicator supports copying/cloning to SD/ SDHC/ Micro SD/ MMC/ Mini SD/ CF media through a USB multimedia card reader (sold separately), and to Hard Drives or Solid State Drives through a Hard Drive docking station or USB enclosure.
The Drive Duplicator also functions as a Flash Drive Eraser capable of erasing up to two USB drives simultaneously with several erase modes available including Quick erase and Full erase, as well as Secure erase, which follows the USA Department of Defense (DoD) secure erase standard, passing over the flash drive 3 times to ensure that the data has been completely wiped.
The USBDUP12 Flash Memory Duplicator is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
In the Media
Like other duplicator (cloning) products from StarTech, the Flash Drive Duplicator is simplicity incarnate. [...] What I like about StarTech's duplicators is that they are simple, and simple means people will use them.
Bottom Line: Fast and simple
PUBLICATION DATE: MAY 20 2013
“I can see this device saving a lot of time and expanding productivity in almost any business”
Startech.com has introduced a device to make duplicating flash drives or erasing them a snap, which means no more watching files copy from a computer over and over.
PUBLICATION DATE: APRIL 11 2013
“You won’t need a computer to duplicate or clean off your USB flash drives”
Could be a boon to small businesses, service groups, or charities who pass out their information on USB drives.
PUBLICATION DATE: APRIL 05 2013
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Duplicate two target Flash Drives simultaneously, without connecting to a computer
- Save time by only copying content from a flash drive, as opposed to the entire volume
- Extremely versatile, duplicate from a USB Flash Drive to a HDD/SSD or other flash media through a USB dock, enclosure, or card reader
Common Customer Questions
- Quick, hassle-free USB Flash Drive backups, data recovery and drive erasing
- Bit-by-bit Flash Drive imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source USB drive onto two target USB drives
- Law enforcement and forensic technicians who need one or more exact copies of the original USB Flash Drive for testing or investigation purposes
- Thoroughly erasing data from a flash drive, for added data security and peace of mind
|ASI Distribution USA||136199|
|D and H||USBDUP12|
|Ingram Micro USA||RD4153|
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
|Bus Type||USB 2.0|
|Compatible Drive Types (Type and Rate)||USB Flash Drive|
|Number of Drives||3|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.5GB per minute|
|Drive Connectors||3 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||For duplication, the destination drive must be of equal or greater capacity than the source drive.|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Weight||6.7 oz [190 g]|
|Product Width||5.1 in [130 mm]|
|LED Indicators||3 - Green (Activity/Successful Copy)|
|3 - Red (Error)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||19.4 oz [550 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Duplicator|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|3 - Power Adapter Plug (NA/ UK/ EU)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Turn a 2.5in SATA drive into an external storage device with USB 2.0 connectivity
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USBDUP12. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I duplicate from a larger source drive to a smaller target drive?
- Can I use a solid state drive (SSD) with my StarTech.com duplicator?
- Can I copy from an encrypted hard drive with my StarTech.com duplicator?
- Can I use my StarTech.com duplicator to copy from a failing or damaged drive?
- How do different erase modes work?
- What do MBR and GPT mean, and when do I use them?
- Can I use USB flash drive duplicators with external hard drive enclosures?
- Everything is hooked up, but nothing is working. What do I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1:2 Standalone USB 2.0 Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser - Flash Drive Copier