5.25in Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack for 3.5in SATA HDD with LCD & Fan
Product ID: HSB110SATBK
Hot swap 3.5in SATA hard drives in and out of your PC, from a 5.25in bay
Built-in backlit LCD display shows hard drive and fan status (temperature, fan speed, up-time, etc.)
Audible warning buzzers for temperature and fan failure
379 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The HSB110SATBK 5.25-inch Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack for SATA Hard Drives (with built-in LCD) enables users to quickly swap 3.5-inch SATA hard drives (HDD) from a standard 5.25-inch bay.
The mobile rack features an integrated, backlit LCD screen that displays the operating status of the hard drive, monitoring the drive temperature, cooling fan speed and continuous up-time of the HDD. The mobile rack also features customizable warning thresholds that trigger buzzer warnings in the event the HDD gets too hot or the cooling fan fails.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with compatible controller.
Removing/replacing hard drives from the mobile rack is as simple as opening the front panel door and pulling the drive out, then sliding a new HDD into the opening and closing the door. The trayless design makes the process of changing hard drives quick and painless, as there are no enclosures or trays/caddies to deal with.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A built-in, backlit LCD display enables monitoring the condition of the hard drive and cooling fan even in poorly lit areas
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
- Audible warnings and customizable warning thresholds to suit almost any operating scenario, to ensure optimum drive performance
- A 40mm cooling fan and enclosed design allows for optimal cooling
- Add additional hot swap bays to a server or workstation
- Be able to quickly replace individual drives from a storage array, with no system down time
- Use with systems that need a standalone hardware monitor for hard drives
- Use in operating environments with potentially high/unpredicable temperatures
|ASI Distribution USA||113358|
|D and H||HSB110SATBK|
|Ingram Micro USA||KF6403|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL94 V-0 Rated Plastic|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Fans||1 - 40 mm|
|Drive Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Hot Swap Capability||Yes|
|Insertion Rating||15,000 Cycles|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available 5.25 inch front bay|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Length||7.1 in [180 mm]|
|Product Width||5.9 in [150 mm]|
|Product Height||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Product Weight||24.3 oz [689 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Activity (Blue)|
|1 - Power (Blue)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C (41°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||28.7 oz [812 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Trayless Mobile Rack|
|1 - SATA Data Cable|
|1 - Set of keys|
|1 - Package of mounting screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the HSB110SATBK. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery