USB to Infrared IrDA Adapter
Product ID: USB2IR2
Add an IrDA infrared data port to a computer through USB
Connects to a standard USB port
Fully compliant with USB Version 1.1 and IrDA Version 1.3
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:USB to Infrared IrDA Adapter (USB2IR3)
The USB2IR2 USB to Infrared IrDA Adapter delivers a cost-effective solution for file transfers between a USB-capable desktop or laptop computer and an IrDA (Infrared) device.
The IR adapter provides data transfer speeds between the IR device and the Infrared-equipped computer at 115 Kbps (SIR). USB2IR2 uses low power consumption, making it a suitable choice for wireless data transfers to/from a laptop computer, as well as file backups and data synchronization.
This high quality USB-IrDA adapter is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows users to transfer files from a portable device to a PC
- Offers easy wireless data access from an IrDA capable device (handheld PC/PDA, cell phone, digital camera, printer, etc...) to a laptop or a desktop computer
- Plugs directly in to a laptop or desktop USB port
View full OS compatibility
Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista (32-bit)
- Allows a wireless connection from a portable device to a desktop or laptop PC with a USB port
- Compatible with handheld PC/PDAs, cell phones, digital cameras, and other IrDA capable devices
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC, CE & VCCI|
|Industry Standards||IrDA: v1.3|
|Chipset ID||Tanic - S110|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IrDA (Infrared; SIR/FIR)|
|1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Communication Range||1 Meter (3 Feet)|
|Data Transfer Rate||SIR (Slow Infrared) up to 115 Kbits/sec|
|Industry Standards||USB: v1.1 & IrDA: v1.3|
|System Requirements||PC with an available USB port|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista (32-bit)|
|Product Length||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Activity|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB IR Adapter|
|1 - 23 inch USB extension cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2IR2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery