10/100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender Kit over Single Pair Wire – 1km
Product ID: 110VDSLEXT
Extend your 10/100Mbps network by up to 1km over Ethernet or RJ11 phone lines
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch
Supports flow control for Fast Ethernet (pause frame or Back Pressure)
665 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The 110VDSLEXT VDSL Ethernet extender kit lets you span a 10/100 network over extremely long distances (up to 1km) while still maintaining high-speed network connectivity, allowing you to run the connection over standard RJ45 cabling, existing RJ11 phone lines, or any other set of single pair wires. The VDSL (VDSL2) kit is simple to install and provides an out-of-the-box solution as both the Ethernet-VDSL extender and receiver units are included.
A perfect solution for a broad range of applications including connecting isolated user stations within the same building or between separate buildings, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless may be impossible. The VDSL Ethernet LAN Extender kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides high speed Ethernet extension over copper telephone line or other existing two pair wiring enabling network connectivity to remote locations up to 1km away
- Allows network connectivity in buildings made of stone/concrete, or heritage buildings where new Ethernet cabling or wireless are impossible
- Simple Plug and play installation with no software or driver installation for a hassle-free setup
- Provide ethernet over copper connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Industrial applications include controlling CNC machinery, polling bar code scanner data, administering process control equipment, and other harsh environment applications
- Monitor and control medical equipment, security keypads/card scanners, point of sale equipment and remote sensor data, and various other healthcare related network communications
- Remote sensor monitoring for traffic flow management (air traffic control, expressway flow)
|ASI Distribution USA||82912|
|D and H||110VDSLEXT|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH1779|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x 10/100 Base-T Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDI-X, ITU-T G993.1/993.2 On-board surge protection|
|Local Unit Connectors||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||0m - 100Mbit/s
300m - 75Mbit/s
1km - 10Mbit/s
|Max Distance||1 km (0.6 mi)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||You have the ability to use up to four sets over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable which can be used as separate LAN (or VLAN) connections, or bridged into a trunk line for additional speed/bandwidth over long distances (Up to two sets only over standard Cat5).|
|Product Length||3.7 in [95 mm]|
|Product Width||2.8 in [72 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [22 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|LED Indicators||3 - LAN: ACT/LNK, 10/100 Mbps, Half/Full Duplex|
|3 - VDSL: Power On/Off, CO/CPE, Idle/Trained/Link|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.1 lb [0.9 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Ethernet VDSL Extender|
|1 - Ethernet VDSL Receiver|
|2 - RJ-45 to VDSL Cable|
|2 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the 110VDSLEXT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.