5 Port Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch - DIN-Rail Mountable
Product ID: IES5100
Expand your network connectivity with this rugged din rail mountable industrial Ethernet switch
Support 10BaseT/100BaseTX and Full-Duplex/Half-Duplex Auto-negotiation function
Device powers from the Terminal Block power connector
649 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The IES5100 5 Port Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch (DIN-Rail Mountable) offers 5 10/100 Ethernet switching ports and is designed to operate in harsh environments, making it an ideal solution for factory floors, warehouses, and outdoor locations without temperature control.
This versatile switch features 10/100Mbps transfer speeds, full/half-duplex auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX operation allowing you to connect your network devices quickly and easily with little to no configuration required.
The Ethernet switch can be DIN rail mounted and features compact, hardened construction that can be installed in any environment, able to operate within extended temperature ranges from -10°C to 60°C.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unmanaged Ethernet switch with integrated port auto-negotiation features make it easy to use and saves configuration time
- Din-Rail Mountable for simple installation into equipment racks and cabinets
- Rugged construction and extended operating temperature ranges make the device ideal for harsh workplace and industrial conditions
- Ideal for demanding networks in industrial applications such as warehouses and outdoor locations without temperature control
- Perfect for use on Factory/Manufacturing Floors
- Great for adding small work groups to an existing network
|ASI Distribution USA||86374|
|D and H||IES5100|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH4480|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (3 Wire)|
|5 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100Mbps|
|Maximum Cable Length||328 ft [100 m]|
|Product Length||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Width||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Height||4.3 in [110 mm]|
|Product Weight||7.1 oz [200 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|10 - Link/Activity|
|Input Voltage||12 ~ 48 DC|
|Power Consumption||2.4W Max|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C to 85°C (-14°F to 185°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 lb [0.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 Port Ethernet Switch|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the IES5100. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery