8 Port 10/100 PSE Industrial Power over Ethernet Switch - All 8 Ports PoE
Product ID: IES8100POE
Connect Power and Data to 8 PoE-enabled Devices, with 15.4W per Port Output
8 10/100Mbps Power over Ethernet Ports
Max. 15.4 W for each PSE/PoE port
Auto-detect full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X
146 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The IES8100POE 8-port 10/100 Mbps Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch enables you to supply both power and data to up to 8 PoE-capable devices.
The switch complies with 802.3af standards and supplies up to 15.4 W per port - plenty of power for your PoE devices. A flexible solution giving you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, this compact PoE Switch features 8 auto-detecting full/half-duplex ports with automatic crossover detection (MDI/MDI-X). A sturdy metal enclosure provides durability in harsh industrial environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- All 8 ports are PSE and can deliver a full 15.4 W power to each of your PoE devices
- Use existing standard Cat5/5e/6 Ethernet cabling to deliver both power and data, allowing for remote equipment installs in locations where it was previously impossible
- Sturdy steel construction provides durability in harsh environments
- Power a security camera/network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
- Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point(WAP) in a business environment
- Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
- Power your intercom, paging or hallway speaker amplifier
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
- Retail applications such as RFID readers
|D and H||IES8100POE|
|Ingram Micro USA||NB8679|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/FX, IEEE802.3x|
|External Ports||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|Buffer Size||512 KB|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control|
|Compatible Networks||10/100 Mbps|
|Product Length||6.3 in [160 mm]|
|Product Width||10.5 in [266 mm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Product Weight||3.1 lb [1.4 kg]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|8 - Link/Act|
|8 - PoE Act/Status|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Power Consumption||132W Max|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4 lb [1.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8 Port PoE Switch|
|1 - Power Cord|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the IES8100POE. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.