8 Port Fast Ethernet Switch - 10/100 Desktop Wall Mount Network Switch
Product ID: DS81072
Connect and network up to 8 Ethernet devices through a single 10/100 Mbps desktop switch
Eight 10/100 Mbps capable RJ45 Ethernet ports
Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
Wall mountable or desktop installation options
2474 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The DS81072 8-Port Ethernet Network Switch enables up to 8 users to share files and devices (e.g. printers, scanners) over a LAN connection, by expanding an existing network's capacity with additional ports.
Compatible with both 10Base-T (10 Mbps) and 100Base-TX (100Mbps) networks, this Fast Ethernet switch can automatically detect the type of network (auto- negotiation) as well as the type of cable (auto MDIX) and configure itself, making for an easy to install, Plug-and-Play networking solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This 8-port Ethernet switch automatically detects and configures for network speed, duplex and cable type on each port, for a Plug-and-Play installation and setup
- The switch features easily-accessed top-mounted LED indicators, and can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop
- The network switch uses a simple, fanless design for quiet and energy-efficient operation
- For use as a Home Network Switch or for SOHO users who need to expand on the number of ports of an existing router/switch
- Users who want to create a small local network of computers for data transfer/sharing, streaming or gaming
- Network multiple devices in different rooms together with a single UTP Ethernet cable between locations
|ASI Distribution USA||135295|
|D and H||DS81072|
|Ingram Micro USA||PT7399|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Chipset ID||Realtek RTL8309G|
|External Ports||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Maximum Cable Length||328 ft [100 m]|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|MAC Address||Automatic learning, Automatic aging|
|Switching Architecture||Store and Forward|
|Product Length||5.5 in [140.4 mm]|
|Product Width||3.5 in [89.1 mm]|
|Product Height||1.1 in [28 mm]|
|Product Weight||5.5 oz [155 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (green)|
|8 - Link/ Activity (green)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12.2 oz [347 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
|1 - Ethernet Switch|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the DS81072. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.