USB Easy Transfer Cable for Windows 8 Upgrade
Enables transferring files and settings from a PC running an older version of Windows to PC using a newer version
High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface with support for transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
Uses Microsoft's Windows Easy Transfer software application
Convenient 2m cable length
715 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
StarTech.com's USB 2.0 Easy Transfer cable offers a convenient solution for migrating files from Windows XP™ or Windows Vista™ or Windows 7 computers to the newer Windows 8 platform, using the Windows™ Easy Transfer software.
Instead of having to transfer files from your old computer to your new one over a network or CD/DVD storage, this high quality data transfer cable lets you connect one Windows computer to another, directly through a USB 2.0 connection, supporting data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Save time and simplify large file transfers without the need to setup a network or burn CD's/DVD's
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64)
- Ideal for upgrading and transferring settings and files from your older Windows XP or Vista or 7 system to Windows Vista or 7 or 8
- The perfect product for transferring documents, photos, music, and other files to your new Windows Vista™ or 7 or 8 computer
- Supports XP-to-Vista, Vista-to-Vista, XP-to-7, Vista-to-7, 7-to-7, XP-to-8, Vista-to-8, 7-to-8, and 8-to-8 transfers
|ASI Distribution USA||81670|
|D and H||USB2LINK|
|Ingram Micro USA||V06135|
|Connector Type(s)||2 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Software: Requires Windows™ Easy Transfer software included with Windows Vista™, Windows 7™, Windows 8™ and may be downloaded for Windows XP™|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Product Length||7 ft [2.1 m]|
|Product Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|Product Width||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB Data Transfer Cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 16ft
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2LINK. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Great Product, not Great Instructions
Have used for transferring from Win XP to Win7 according to installation instructions, and it works well. There are no installation instructions for transferring from Win7 to Win7 or Win8 - a bad omission.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - USB Easy Transfer Cable for Windows 8 Upgrade