USB to USB Data Transfer Cable for Windows and Mac
Transfer data between two computers (PC and/or MAC)
Built-in data transfer software
Supports full USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480Mbps
Supports Internet connection sharing
The PCMACLINK USB to USB data transfer cable lets you transfer files between two Mac or PC computers over a direct USB 2.0 connection.
The cable features built-in data transfer software that ensures simple PC to PC file transfers, Mac to PC transfers or Mac to Mac transfers, providing a convenient way to transfer files and settings, transfer files to a new computer or simply pass data back and forth quickly and easily between two computers.
In addition to being able to drag and drop files from one PC to another, the USB Data Transfer cable supports Microsoft Outlook e-mail synchronization, file syncing (Windows to Windows) and Internet connection sharing between two computers.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Perform PC to PC, PC to Mac or Mac to Mac file transfers without having to network or burn onto optical media
- Save time by transferring files directly to a new computer (e.g. upgrade from Windows XP to Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- Perform backups to maximize data integrity and security against viruses, system failure etc.
- Computer to computer file transfers: PC to PC file transfers, PC to Mac file transfers, Mac to Mac file transfers
- Transfer files and settings directly from one computer to another - perfect for transferring documents, photos, music, and other files to another computer
- Transfer files to a new computer
- A convenient way to migrate e-mail or create archives/backups
- Laptop to desktop transfers
- Quick, hassle-free Windows XP/Vista to Windows 7 file transfers
- Share an Internet connection between two computers over a USB 2.0 connection
|ASI Distribution USA||86763|
|Data Transfer Rate||USB 2.0 (480Mbps) backwards compatible to USB 1.1 (12Mbps)|
|OS Support||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64bit), and MAC OS X 10.2 and up|
|Connector A||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB Data Transfer Cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Enables transferring files and settings from a PC running an older version of Windows to PC using a newer version
Turn a single USB 2.0 port into 4 external USB 2.0 ports
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 16ft
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCMACLINK. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - USB to USB Data Transfer Cable for Windows and Mac