1 Port Server Remote Control IP KVM w/Virtual Media
Product ID: SV1107IPEXT
Full remote IP control of a USB server or PC, with virtual media remote file copying and installation
Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse - as if they are on site
The SV1107IPEXT 1 Port Server Remote Control IP KVM with Virtual Media provides a convenient remote control solution for a USB VGA server over a LAN or the Internet.
The IP KVM Switch allows remote, BIOS level control of a computer (or computers connected to a KVM switch), providing administrators with the ability to reboot, and monitor the entire boot process. Compatibility with most existing USB based KVM switches provides full cross-platform and operating system support.
Virtual Media allows you to remotely upload files to a USB 2.0 port, to be accessed as if it they were local to the server - a perfect solution for remote driver updates, system patches, and complete application or operating system installations. The IP remote control unit works with any web browser, and offers 128bit SSL encryption to ensure security, potentially saving thousands of dollars in per user licensing fees associated with proprietary client software solutions.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB virtual media port allows file transfer between local and remote computer
- Individual or small groups of servers can be accessed remotely without breaching security of others
- Assists network administrators recover quickly from mission critical server failures, from anywhere in the world over IP
- No proprietary client software required
- Remote installations of operating systems and applications are possible via the virtual media support
- Low cost IP solution for any sized business
- BIOS level remote access to servers at co-location, ISP and MSP locations
- Small to Medium businesses that require access to individual servers without breaching security to others
- Remote access to mission-critical servers
- Enables remote access to existing KVM switches via TCP/IP
|ASI Distribution USA||128683|
|D and H||SV1107IPEXT|
|Ingram Micro USA||V06146|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Other Interface(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280x1024|
|Maximum Number of Users||1 active user plus 1 viewer|
|Security Features||128-bit SSL Encryption|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Product Length||3.6 in [92 mm]|
|Product Width||6.6 in [168 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Weight||19.2 oz [544 g]|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 lb [1.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SV1107IPEXT|
|1 - Mounting Bracket|
|1 - 6' Cat5 cable|
|1 - USB console cable|
|1 - USB KVM cable set|
|1 - virtual media USB cable (mini B to A)|
|1 - Power adapter|
|1 - User manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV1107IPEXT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.