Discontinued - 1 Port Server Remote Control IP KVM w/Virtual Media
Full remote IP control of a USB server or PC, with virtual media remote file copying and installation
Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse - as if they are on site
USB virtual media port for disk emulation and file transfers, including complete remote application and operating system installations
SSL 128bit encryption
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
The SV1107IPEXT 1 Port Server Remote Control IP KVM with Virtual Media provides a convenient remote control solution for a USB VGA server over a LAN or the Internet.
The IP KVM Switch allows remote, BIOS level control of a computer (or computers connected to a KVM switch), providing administrators with the ability to reboot, and monitor the entire boot process. Compatibility with most existing USB based KVM switches provides full cross-platform and operating system support.
Virtual Media allows you to remotely upload files to a USB 2.0 port, to be accessed as if it they were local to the server - a perfect solution for remote driver updates, system patches, and complete application or operating system installations. The IP remote control unit works with any web browser, and offers 128bit SSL encryption to ensure security, potentially saving thousands of dollars in per user licensing fees associated with proprietary client software solutions.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB virtual media port allows file transfer between local and remote computer
- Individual or small groups of servers can be accessed remotely without breaching security of others
- Assists network administrators recover quickly from mission critical server failures, from anywhere in the world over IP
- No proprietary client software required
- Remote installations of operating systems and applications are possible via the virtual media support
- Low cost IP solution for any sized business
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- BIOS level remote access to servers at co-location, ISP and MSP locations
- Small to Medium businesses that require access to individual servers without breaching security to others
- Remote access to mission-critical servers
- Enables remote access to existing KVM switches via TCP/IP
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280x1024|
|Maximum Number of Users||1 active user plus 1 viewer|
|Security Features||128-bit SSL Encryption|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Other Interface(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Product Length||3.6 in [92 mm]|
|Product Weight||19.2 oz [544 g]|
|Product Width||6.6 in [168 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 lb [1.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SV1107IPEXT|
|1 - Mounting Bracket|
|1 - 6' Cat5 cable|
|1 - USB console cable|
|1 - USB KVM cable set|
|1 - virtual media USB cable (mini B to A)|
|1 - Power adapter|
|1 - User manual|
Full remote IP control of a server or PC, with virtual media remote file copying and installation
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV1107IPEXT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my wireless / gaming / combo (one receiver for mouse and keyboard) keyboard and mouse work with this KVM switch?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- Certain KVM ports or computers are working but not all of them. What do I do?
- My mouse is not syncing up between the computer I am controlling and the computer I am using to control it. What do I do in Windows Vista / 7 / 8?
- My mouse is not syncing up between the computer I am controlling and the computer I am using to control it. What do I do in Windows XP?
- My mouse is not syncing up between the computer I am controlling and the computer I am using to control it. What do I do in Linux?
- I am using a computer running Linux in text mode and the KVM is stuck on a port. What do I do?
- I switched to a port on the KVM that does not have a computer connected to it, and now the KVM is stuck there. What do I do?
- My keyboard keeps repeating keys when it is plugged into the KVM. What do I do?
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 Port Server Remote Control IP KVM w/Virtual Media