1 Port USB PS/2 Server Remote Control IP KVM w/Virtual Media & Serial
Product ID: SV1115IPEXT
Full remote IP control of a server or PC, with virtual media remote file copying and installation
Full, BIOS level control over IP - as if you were on site
Allows remote hardware restarts and the ability to power the host computer on and off, if the host computer you are managing supports IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
In stock: +
USA: 11 | Canada: 7
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SV1115IPEXT 1-Port USB PS/2 IP KVM with Virtual Media and Serial is a comprehensive server remote control solution that enables complete, administrative control of a server over a LAN or the Internet.Test drive the new Server Remote Control with a FREE online demo.
Unlike software solutions that work through an operating system, this IP KVM switch delivers BIOS-level control and full interaction with the boot process over an IP network connection, as if you were on-site, with support for security protocols such as SSH, SSL and RADIUS authentication for added protection.
A perfect option for driver updates, patches and remote application or operating system installations, this versatile KVM over IP solution enables file transfers over IP, using Virtual Media.
The IP KVM also offers 3 integrated USB 2.0 ports for connecting local peripherals (keyboard, mouse, USB storage device), which can then be accessed over IP, as well as an integrated RS-232 port that enables you to interact remotely with any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, etc.).
The SV1115IPEXT IP KVM switch can be controlled from any device with a web browser or VNC client (TightVNC, RealVNC, etc.), for an open source solution that eliminates the need for proprietary client access software, avoiding costly licensing fees.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free Lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Full BIOS level remote access meaning you can reboot a connected PC or server, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse as if you are on-site
- Virtual Media support enables remote installation of operating systems or applications for complete control of the connected system
- Open source design lets you remotely and securely access the connected system from any java enabled web browser or VNC client
- BIOS level remote access to servers at co-location facilities and ISPs
- Enables access to existing KVM switches via TCP/IP for single console remote administration
- Remote access for outsourced server / IT hardware management
- Remote access to mission-critical corporate datacenter servers, increasing uptime
- Create a scalable, streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems through cascading
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice and allows remote access
|D and H||SV1115IPEXT|
|Ingram Micro USA||N30131|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - RJ-11 Female|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Console Interface(s)||2 - Mini HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Console Interface(s)||3 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Host Connectors||2 - PS/2 (6 pin; Mini-DIN) Female|
|Other Interface(s)||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||Ethernet LAN/WAN ports - 10/100Mbps|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1600 x 1200 @85Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1 active user plus up to 3 viewing|
|Security Features||128-bit SSL Encryption|
|Supported Protocols||SSH, HTTP, SNMP, HTTPS, VNC & VNCS|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 95/ 98/ NT/ 2000/ ME/ XP(32/64bit)/ Server 2003(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)/ Server 2008 R2, Mac OS, CPM, Linux, FreeBSD, UNIX and more|
|Product Length||6.6 in [168 mm]|
|Product Width||7.4 in [188 mm]|
|Product Height||0.9 in [22 mm]|
|Product Weight||24.7 oz [700 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - LAN link|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|LED Indicators||1 - R-Port|
|LED Indicators||1 - USB|
|LED Indicators||1 - Video|
|LED Indicators||1 - WANLink|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
Adding more than 1 optional PCM815SHNA power switch to the Server Remote Control requires a RPORT module.
Source code for the unit operating system is available upon request. Please contact us by phone, live chat, or email to make your request.
This offer is valid for three years from the date of purchase and/or for as long as parts or customer support is offered for this product.
Charges for the reasonable cost of copying and/or conveying may apply.
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.2 lb [1.9 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - IP KVM Unit|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft VGA PS/2 KVM Cable|
|Included in Package||1 - Pack, Rubber Feet|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery