2 Port Professional USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Hotkey Control
Product ID: SV231DPU
Share a keyboard, mouse and DisplayPort monitor between 2 high-resolution computer systems
StarTech.com is the first to introduce a DisplayPort KVM into the Market
Supports native DisplayPort computer connections - no adapter required
104 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch combines the next generation of digital display interface standards with seamless KVM control of connected PC or Mac computers.
Delivering ideal multi-computer control for demanding high-resolution multimedia applications, or computer environments requiring true high definition capability, the robust KVM switch supports DisplayPort connections with a native resolution of 2560 x 1600 (@60 Hz, 30 bpp), as well as 7.1 HD digital audio (when connected to supporting displays and sources).
Suitable for applications that utilize high quality static imaging, such as medical/health care applications (MRI, X-ray diagnostics etc.), the KVM switch supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at a reduced refresh rate.
Adding cost-effective performance to cutting-edge multimedia capability, this versatile KVM switch features three Plug-and-Play USB console ports, including two dedicated peripheral (mouse and keyboard) ports and one USB 2.0 hub port - enabling users to share a USB mouse and keyboard, and one USB 2.0 peripheral between the two connected Mac or PC computers.
A simple, yet comprehensive control solution, the 2-port KVM switch features both front-panel push-button and convenient hotkey switching and offers a small form factor design with connection ports situated on the rear panel, allowing you to eliminate workspace disruptions.
The SV231DPU DisplayPort KVM switch is backed by our 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, guaranteeing dependable, long-lasting performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Versatile compatibility with Mini-DisplayPort adapters, making it suitable for mixing and matching PC’s with Apple Macbooks
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows the user to have full multimedia control and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
- VESA and CEA compliance ensures full compatibility with all DisplayPort monitors and video cards
- Ideal for multimedia design, post-production and video editing using Mac or PC computers
- Provide centralized control for multiple high-res Digital Signage server control
- Useful in high resolution medical imaging and Health care displays, such as MRI and Xray display
- Good for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
- Dual system control for single user workstations increasing user productivity in the office
- Consolidate your Satellite Topography systems into a single console
|ASI Distribution USA||87477|
|D and H||SV231DPU|
|PC Video Type||DisplayPort|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|3 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|2 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|DVI Support||Yes - Dual Link|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Product Width||5 in [126 mm]|
|Product Height||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Product Depth||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|Product Weight||14.7 oz [417.3 g]|
|LED Indicators||2 - Green - Online indicator (One LED per port)|
|2 - Red - Select indicator (One LED per port)|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 lb [1.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 port DisplayPort KVM|
|1 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU)|
|1 - Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV231DPU. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.