2 Port Black USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables
Product ID: SV211KUSB
Control 2 USB enabled computers with this complete KVM kit including cables
Cables (4 ft.) included
Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536
Switching type: Hotkey, push-button
667 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SV211KUSB 2 Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables lets you control two USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching. The USB KVM switch includes two 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power-free operation – KVM draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters
- Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter
- Included all-in-one KVM plus audio cables provide a complete out of the box KVM solution
- Control 2 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor
- Applicable for call centers, help desks, education environments, home gamers, video editing, and PC enthusiasts
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
- Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office
|ASI Distribution USA||108868|
|D and H||SV211KUSB|
|Ingram Micro USA||K51771|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|2 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||2 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female|
|2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048x1536 @60Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Cable Length||4 x 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables
4 x 4ft 2-in-1 Audio and Mic Cables
|Product Width||3.8 in [96 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Depth||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Product Weight||7.1 oz [200 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.7 lb [0.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port KVM Switch|
|2 - 4ft. Audio Cable (3.5mm speaker/mic)|
|2 - 4ft. VGA USB KVM Cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV211KUSB. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery