2 Port Professional USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio
Product ID: SV231DPUA
Control two computers from a single console, with high-resolution DisplayPort® video, USB keyboard, mouse, and audio
Supports native DisplayPort computer connections - no adapter required
Native resolution: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, beyond 1080p
51 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SV231DPUA 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch delivers dual computer KVM control, for demanding high definition multimedia applications. Supporting DisplayPort connections with a native resolution of 2560 x 1600, and support for both 7.1 HD digital audio (when connected to supporting displays and sources) and 3.5mm stereo analog audio/mic.
A simple, yet comprehensive KVM solution, the 2-port switch features both front-panel push-buttons and hotkey switching, and offers a small form factor design with connection ports situated on the rear panel. A Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 hub port allows you to share an additional USB peripheral between the 2 connected computers, avoiding the expense of purchasing duplicate peripheral devices.
A suitable solution for medical applications (MRI, X-ray diagnostics etc.), the KVM switch supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at a reduced refresh rate.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with Mini-DisplayPort adapters, making it suitable for Apple MacBook® connectivity
- Support for both analog and digital audio sources provides the versatility to use either connection depending on preference/availability
- USB peripheral sharing eliminates the expense of duplicate devices (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Multimedia design, multimedia post-production and video editing using Mac or PC computers
- High resolution medical imaging and Health care display, such as MRI and Xray display
- Manufacturing line computer control
- PC test/burn-in computer control
- High-res Digital Signage server control
- Satellite Topography
- Dual system control for a single work terminal
|ASI Distribution USA||105196|
|D and H||SV231DPUA|
|Ingram Micro USA||CT8887|
|PC Video Type||DisplayPort|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|4 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|2 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Product Width||8.7 in [220 mm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Product Depth||5.1 in [130 mm]|
|Product Weight||38.8 oz [1100 g]|
|LED Indicators||2 - Green - Online indicator (One LED per port)|
|2 - Red - Select indicator (One LED per port)|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||45.9 oz [1300 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 port DisplayPort KVM Switch|
|1 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV231DPUA. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.