8 Port 1U Rackmount DVI USB KVM Switch
Product ID: SV831DVIU
Control up to 8 USB computers with DVI or HDMI® video, from one keyboard, mouse and monitor
Supports DVI/HDMI resolutions up to 1920x1200
Can be used with DVI to HDMI adapters to connect HDMI based systems
Support for most combo/wireless keyboard and mice
175 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SV831DVIU 8-Port 1U Rack Mount DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control up to 8 USB-connected computers (each with DVI or HDMI display output) from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hot-key commands or front panel push-buttons. Supporting digital resolutions up to 1920x1200 via DVI or HDMI connection (using DVI to HDMI adapter - see accessories), the KVM provides the high resolutions recommended for newer displays, allowing you to take full advantage of your monitor/screen capability.
A perfect addition to any server room or software test lab, this rugged 8-port switch can be rack-mounted into 1U of cabinet space.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- High-resolution 1920x1200 DVI connections support control of DVI systems or HDMI systems (with adapter)
- Supports wireless and combo style mouse and keyboard sets for added flexibility
- Rugged, solid steel rack-mountable case offers durability even in harsh environments
- Ideal for software development and QA test labs with multiple PCs and platforms connected to one console
- Single console administration of your co-location/ISP facility
- Create a streamlined access solution in your Datacenter or Server Farm
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
|ASI Distribution USA||110405|
|D and H||SV831DVIU|
|Ingram Micro USA||GE7678|
|PC Video Type||DVI|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|2 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||8 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|8 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|MTBF||45, 254 Hours|
|DVI Support||Yes - Single Link|
|Maximum Cable Length||15 ft [4.6 m]|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920 x 1200|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Supports SUN keyboard emulation|
|Product Length||7.1 in [180 mm]|
|Product Width||17.2 in [438 mm]|
|Product Height||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Product Weight||123.5 oz [3500 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.8 lb [4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8 Port DVI USB KVM Switch|
|1 - Set Rack-mount brackets|
|3 - Power Cords [NA/EU/UK]|
|1 - User Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV831DVIU. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.