12U 4 Post Server Equipment Open Frame Rack Cabinet w/ Adjustable Posts & Casters
Product ID: 4POSTRACK12A
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this 12U, adjustable open-frame rack
Swivel Casters included
Two Adjustable Rails for variable mounting depths
Open frame design easy access and greater air flow
52 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The 4POSTRACK12A Open Frame Rack offers a durable, yet flexible open-air housing for rack-mount servers and networking equipment. The rack/cabinet features heavy gauge mounting rails to ensure a stable installation platform with two adjustable posts for variable mounting depths.
Providing a universal design that's compatible with equipment from popular manufacturers, this EIA-RS-310C compliant open rack ships flat packed, reducing shipping costs and simplifying handling and assembly.
For even more versatility, this 12U rack ships with 4 swiveling casters and has a total height of less than 26” (661mm) which allows the rack to be rolled under most desks or work benches with little effort.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adjustable second rail and included casters lends mobility and flexibility allowing installation of an extended range of products in many different scenarios
- Compact design is ideal for tight spaces where rack mounted equipment is used, such as under a desk/workspace
- "Flat pack" packaging for easy shipping to any location
- Perfect solution for Technology shops and repair centers with limited space and mountable equipment
- Durable storage for rackmount servers, KVM switches, and networking equipment
- Useful for point of sale applications, specifically mounting equipment under the check-out counter
- Suitable for rackmount equipment where security at the rack level is not required
- Great for satellite offices, and retail locations where a small amount of server equipment is setup
- Mounting equipment under a desk/workspace
- Audio/Video editing room, radio or television studio broadcast rackmount equipment
|ASI Distribution USA||89547|
|D and H||4POSTRACK12A|
|Ingram Micro USA||CN0601|
|Frame Type||Open Frame|
|Front Door Type||Open|
|Industry Standards||EIA RS310-C|
|Weight Capacity||596.7 lb [270 kg]|
|Internal Width||17.8 in [451 mm]|
|Internal Height||21 in [534 mm]|
|External Width||21 in [534 mm]|
|External Height||23 in [585 mm]|
|External Depth||35.9 in [913 mm]|
|Product Weight||39.1 lb [17.7 kg]|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||35.9 in [913 mm]|
|Height with Casters||25.9 in [658 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||40 lb [18.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - Front/Rear Frame|
|4 - Assembly Post|
|2 - Adjustable Rails|
|4 - Casters|
|1 - Pack of M6 Cage Nuts and Cab Screws (16 each)|
|16 - KEP Nuts|
|52 - 1/4" Washers|
|52 - 1/4-20 x 12 Hex Bolts|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the 4POSTRACK12A. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.