6 ft Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC Monitor Cable – M/M
Connect your PC's VGA/SVGA port to a monitor with 5 BNC connectors
Product ID: VGABNC5
This 6ft Coax VGA Monitor Cable provides a VGA (HDDB15) connecter and a BNC male connector, allowing you to connect your PC VGA/SVGA port to a monitor with 5 BNC connectors.
Expertly designed and constructed of only top quality materials, this coax VGA monitor cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect your PC's VGA/SVGA port to a monitor with 5 BNC connectors
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - BNC (RF Coax) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||RGB signal: Red, Green, Blue wires, Vertical Sync: Black wire, Horizontal Sync: White wire|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||257 g [9.1 oz]|
|Package Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Package Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Package Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||264 g [9.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SIX FOOT VGA to FIVE MONITOR CABLE|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.