8in LFH 59 Male to Female DVI I VGA DMS 59 Cable
Connect one VGA monitor and one DVI monitor to your DMS / LFH graphics card.
Product ID: DMSDVIVGA1
This DMS 59 to DVI and VGA Y cable allows you to break out one LFH 59 or LFH 60 (DMS 59 and DMS 60) connection on Matrox Qid, nVidia Quadro, and PNY Quadro cards into one DVI-I dual link female connector and one high density DB15 female connector, letting you to connect one VGA monitor and one DVI monitor for a cost-effective dual display solution.
Expertly designed and constructed of only high quality materials, the DMSDVIVGA1 DMS 59 to DVI and VGA Y cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect one VGA monitor and one DVI monitor to a single graphics card port
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1598715|
|Connector A||1 - DMS-59 (59 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Weight||136 g [4.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||136 g [4.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8in LFH 59 Male to Female DVI I VGA DMS 59 Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.