6in LP4 to P4 Auxiliary Power Cable Adapter
Convert an LP4 female connector to a P4 male connector
Product ID: LP4P4ADAP
This 6in LP4 to P4 Auxiliary Power Cable Adapter turns a female LP4 connector into the male P4 connector needed for connecting to a Pentium 4 motherboard.
This cable adapter is constructed of top quality materials and designed for durable performance, the LP4 to P4 auxiliary power cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Lifetime Warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin, v 2.x) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in LP4 to P4 Auxiliary Power Cable Adapter|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.