8in 24 Pin ATX 2.01 Power Extension Cable
Extend the length of an ATX power supply connection by up to 8in
Product ID: ATX24POWEXT
The ATX 2.01 power extension cable lets you to extend the length of an ATX power supply connection.
Providing 8-inches of cable length, the cable allows you to position your internal components as needed within the system case without having to strain the ATX or motherboard connections.
Designed and constructed to provide a dependable connection, the ATX24POWEXT is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Extends the length of ATX 2.01 motherboard power supply cable
Ideal for tower cases
Designed for all ATX 2.01 style motherboards
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1592415|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462631|
|Connector A||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - ATX Power (24 pin, v 2.x) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Weight||76 g [2.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||8in 24 Pin ATX 2.01 Power Extension Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.