3 ft eSATA and USB A to Power eSATA Cable - M/M
Connect power eSATA devices to the eSATA and USB ports on your computer
Product ID: ESATAUSBMM3
- 1x eSATA 11-pin Power receptacle
- 1x eSATA 7-pin Data receptacle
- 1x USB-A male connector
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
This eSATA and USB A Male to Power eSATA Cable provides a 3ft connection between an external drive enclosure equipped with a power eSATA port and the eSATA and USB port on a PC/Notebook, providing both power (through USB) and data (through SATA) using a single cable.
Expertly designed and constructed of only top quality materials, the 3ft eSATA and USB A Male to Power eSATA Male cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows connection of a Power eSATA device to a computer with regular eSATA and USB ports
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Power eSATA (11 pin, eSATA/USB, 5/12V) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Weight||84.6 g [3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||87.3 g [3.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3ft USB and ESATA to Power eSATA|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a SATA cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Hard disk drive
Hard drive controller (for example, motherboard)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the hard disk drive, hard drive controller, and SATA cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the hard drive is spinning without the SATA cable attached. The power cable should make the drive spin if it is a mechanical drive and not a solid state drive.
If your operating system is not detecting the hard disk drive, make sure that the drive is formatted with a partition (for example, NTFS or FAT32). If you are using a computer running a version of Windows, a drive letter must also be assigned to the hard disk drive.
For more information about how to initialize a drive, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/support/faqs/technical-support?topic=hard-drives#initialize-hard-drives.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.