USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Angled - 2 m (6 ft.) - White
Charge or Sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
Product ID: USBLT2MWR
- Convenient connections through an angled Lightning connector
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
This 2-meter (6-foot) angled Lightning cable is great for connecting your mounted mobile devices. You can position it as needed to accommodate your fixed-in-place iPad or iPhone.
Charge and sync your mounted devices
Wherever your iPad or iPhone is mounted, this cable provides the flexibility to suit your installation. With an angled Lightning connector, you can position the cable to the left or right of your mobile device in either portrait or landscape mode, without having to worry about straining the connection port.
Charge your device from further away
At two meters (six feet) in length, this convenient cable provides full charging power even at a longer connection distance than most. So, you won’t have to endure slow charge times, even when your iPad or iPhone is mounted to a desk, a wall or in your car.
Access your device while it’s charging
The angled connector positions the cable in such a way that it’s easy to access your iPad or iPhone in either portrait or landscape mode, even while charging. Now, you can text, work or game without the cable getting in the way.
The USBLT2MWR Lightning cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides unrestricted access to your iPhone, iPod or iPad, in landscape or portrait mode, even while charging
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||62 g [2.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||20.2 cm [8 in]|
|Package Width||15.3 cm [6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||106 g [3.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m White Angled USB Cable for iPod/iPhone/iPad|
Charge or sync your iPhone, iPod or iPad with the cable out of the way
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® with the cable out of the way
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.