6.6 ft. (2 m) USB Multi-Charging Cable - Lightning, USB-C, Micro-USB
3-in-1 USB Charger Cable | Braided | Apple MFi Certified | USB 2.0
Product ID: LTCUB2MGR
This USB multi-charging cable is a single-cable solution that makes it easy to charge and sync your Apple Lightning or Android devices.
3-in-1 USB Charging Cable
Keep this USB to Micro-USB, USB-C or Lightning cable on hand for all your charging needs, instead of carrying multiple cables. The 3-in-1 cable makes it easy for you to switch between different device models and platforms. Note that it will only connect to one device at a time.
Charge your devices from a USB wall charger, car charger, or power bank. The longer cable offers a greater range, so you can access your device conveniently even while it’s connected to a charger.
Avoid Kinks and Tangles
With a braided nylon jacket, this durable charging cable doesn’t kink or tangle as easily as non-braided cables do. It’s an excellent replacement for any of your charging cables.
Easy to Use
To charge or sync a USB-C or Lightning mobile device, simply attach the corresponding connector to the Micro-USB connector and plug into your device. To charge or sync a Micro-USB device, plug just the middle connector of the cable into your mobile device.
The cable will only charge or sync one device at a time.
LTCUB2MGR is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty to ensure dependable performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||Braided|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||2000 mm [78.7 in]|
|Product Weight||2 g [0.1 oz]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||22/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Lightning or USB-C or Micro-B to USB-A Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.