DB25 Slimline Gender Changer F/F
Convert a DB25 male connector to a DB25 female connector
Product ID: GC25SF
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a DB25F 25-pin male port to a DB25F 25-pin female port connector
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Converts a 25 pin male port to a 25 pin female port
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1861144|
|Connector A||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Product Weight||18 g [0.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 25 PIN MINI GENDER CHANGER|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
A straight-through serial cable is the most common type of serial cable, used to connect a Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) device (for example, a computer) to a Data Communications Equipment (DCE) device (for example, a modem). The pinout of the serial connectors on both sides of the cable are exactly the same with a straight-through serial cable.
A null modem serial cable (frequently called a crossover cable) is used to connect two DTE devices together without the use of a DCE device in between. For this to happen, the Transmit (TXD) and Receive (RXD) pins on one of the serial connectors are flipped.
To confirm the type of serial cable that is required for your device or configuration, refer to the information provided by the manufacturer.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.