Replacement USB Keyboard to PS/2 Adapter - F/M
Connect a PS/2 compatible USB Keyboard to a computer through a PS/2 port
Product ID: GC46FMKEY
The GC46FMKEY USB Keyboard to PS/2 Adapter features a USB-A female connector and a 6-Din (PS/2) male port, allowing you to connect a USB keyboard to a computer through a PS/2 port.Designed to provide both dependability and cost-effectiveness, the PS/2 Keyboard USB adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Plug your USB keyboard into a PS/2 port by converting a USB-A (female) connector into a 6-Din (PS/2) male connector
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1583975|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428273|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Male|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|Product Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Replacement USB Keyboard to PS/2 Adapter - F/M|
Connect a supported PS/2 keyboard to the USB port on your computer
Plug your PS/2 mouse into a USB port
Connect a USB Mouse to a computer through a PS/2 port
Drivers & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Passively converting from PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 is only possible with mice and keyboards that are compatible with both PS/2 and USB connections. The following are two ways to determine if these products will work for you:
- Look on the bottom of your mouse or keyboard for a PS/2 symbol or picture, and a USB symbol or picture.
- Your mouse or keyboard came with a similar PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 adapter.
You can use the USBPS2PC to actively convert PS/2 keyboards and mice to USB.
Note: StarTech.com PS/2 adapters are only officially supported by mice and keyboards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.