24 Port 0.5U Cat5e Patch Panel - RJ45 Ethernet Rackmount Cat 5e 110 Patch Panel
Organize up to 24 Cat5e patch cables using only 0.5U of rack space
Product ID: PANELHU24
- High impact plastic housing, flame retardant UL 94V-0
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specifications
- Dual-type IDC headers, situated 180° relative to the RJ45 ports, terminated using 110-type punch tool
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations
The PANELHU24 Rack Mount Cat5e patch panel condenses 24 ports into a 0.5U panel, making it an ideal solution for smaller installations.
Color coded for both T568A and T568B wiring, this network patch panel provides the perfect solution for any voice or LAN application and offers dual type IDC termination. For convenience, the port numbers are clearly marked on the front of each RJ45 port, offering a quick and easy way to identify cable runs.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this 24-port Ethernet patch panel is backed by StarTech.com’s 2 year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Organizes up to 24 Cat5e patch cables, using only 0.5U of rack space
- Clear numbering on the front of each RJ45 port makes it easy to identify cable runs
- Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty
For installation in 19” rack/cabinets
Suitable for applications that use 22-26 AWG solid state and standard network cables
1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
Voice, video and other applications
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2086119|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462329|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||IDC Contact: 0.8mm thickness alloy, tin plating over nickel Jack Contact: phosphor bronze, gold over nickel|
|Product Length||482 mm [19 in]|
|Product Weight||409 g [14.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||494 g [17.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24 Port 1/2U Rackmount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.