6in Micro USB to Mini USB Adapter Cable M/F
Connect Micro USB devices using a Mini USB Cable
Product ID: UUSBMUSBMF6
- Compact and lightweight design
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Supports full USB data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps, between Micro and Mini USB devices
The UUSBMUSBMF6 Micro USB to Mini USB 2.0 Adapter Cable features a Micro USB male (B-type) connector and a Mini USB female connector, providing a cost-effective and convenient solution that lets you use a Mini USB cable to sync and charge Micro USB devices such as BlackBerry® or Android-based cell phones.
The cable offers a convenient alternative to non-cable style adapters, by providing a more flexible junction which relieves some of the stress at the Micro/Mini USB connection point and extends the connection away from the Micro USB device, preventing blockage near the device's Micro USB port.
The UUSBMUSBMF6 Micro/Mini USB Adapter Cable is designed and constructed for maximum durability, and backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables the use of a mini USB cable with micro USB devices, providing a cost-effective solution for overcoming compatibility issues
- Short cable length provides maximum portability, making this an easy solution to store in a laptop bag or carrying case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Height||0.8 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Width||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||9 g [0.3 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||4 mm [0.2 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 inch Micro USB to Mini USB Adapter M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.