1m (3ft) Certified SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to B Cable - M/M
Connect your USB 3.0 devices with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Product ID: USB3CAB1M
The USB3CAB1M 1-meter USB 3.0 A-to-B cable provides a high quality connection between peripheral devices that feature a USB 3.0 type-B port, such as hard drive enclosures, card readers, docking stations and video capture devices and a USB-capable computer.
This cable is USB-IF certified to USB 3.0 specifications, guaranteeing a dependable, long-lasting connection to your USB 'B' devices and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB-IF Certified and tested for dependable connectivity and performance
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||58 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 3.0 Certified A to B Cable - M/M|
Connect your USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Connect your Micro-B USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.