3m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
Connect your USB 3.0 devices over longer distances
Product ID: USB3SAB3MBK
- Designed and constructed to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Specifications
- Offers 3m in cable length
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
The USB3SAB3MBK 3m Black USB 3.0 A-to-B cable allows you to connect your USB 3.0 type-B devices, such as your hard drive enclosures, card readers, docking stations and video capture devices, up to 3 meters away from your computer.
The USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, which helps to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensures reliable data communication.
The 3m cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect your USB 3.0 devices over longer distances - up to 3 meters distance from your computer
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Height||1.1 cm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Weight of Product||125 g [4.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||220 mm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0 cm [0 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||130 g [4.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.