Active USB 3.0 USB-A to USB-B Cable - M/M - 10m (30ft)
Connect USB 3.0 devices up to 10m away, with no signal loss
Product ID: USB3SAB10M
- Designed to exceed standard USB 3.0 cable lengths, the signal is automatically re-equalized to reach up to 10-meters distance
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
You don’t need to be limited by a standard-sized USB cable. This active USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) cable, better known as a USB 3.0 cable, lets you position your USB Type-B peripherals where you need them, up to 10 meters away from your computer.
Now, you can locate USB devices such as portable hard drives and external video capture devices to make better use of your workspace. This 10-meter (30-foot) cable has a built-in equalizing chip that delivers a reliable connection, with no signal loss, beyond the 3-meter limit of standard USB 3.0 cables.
The USB3SAB10M is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||10 m [32.8 ft]|
|Product Height||1.4 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||10 m [32.8 ft]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||512 g [18.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||21.3 cm [8.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||650 g [22.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10m Active USB 3.0 A to B Cable - M/M|
Connect USB 3.0 devices up to 5m away, with no signal loss
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 3.0 device by an additional 10 meters
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.